- Button Prompts
Updated Aug. 22, 2020
[Download - Mega]
[Download - Google Drive]
Add-on skins, emblems, and effects can be downloaded here.
This pack contains remastered HD textures for all 264 playable aircraft liveries in Ace Combat X2 Joint Assault, as well as a high resolution HUD, UI enhancements, fonts, improved scenery objects, and high quality (customizable) emblems. Made to use with the excellent PPSSPP emulator.
- From the PPSSPP main menu;
Click Load → Browse to the downloaded Zip file and open
Drag and Drop the downloaded Zip file onto the PPSSPP window
In PPSSPP's settings menu, check 'Replace Textures' under Settings→Tools→Developer_Tools
Turn off 'Texture Scaling' under Setting→Graphics→Texture_Scaling
Set I/O Timing Method to Host under Settings→System→Emulation
This pack includes a high resolution replacement for the English PSP system font. You can find the PSP system font, and instructions on installing it here
- For best results set render resolution to 4x PSP (or higher). If you have a powerful graphics card, enable postprocessing shader Supersampling AA (Gauss)
With this pack installed, you can easily replace the default emblems, with your own. Simply overwrite any of the .png files in ..\Documents\PPSSPP\PSP\TEXTURES\ULUS10511\emblems with your own.
Please note the following;
- The images are flipped vertically (not rotated 180)
- All emblems must have a square aspect ratio (64x64, 128x128, or 256x256)
- Emblems must be in PNG format with a transparent background
Changing Button Prompts
By default, this pack uses XBox Controller button prompts.
To use Playstation prompts, copy the files from ..\interface\fonts\playstation
into ..\interface\fonts\ and overwrite when prompted.